Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Life in a Nutshell

  My name is Lindsey Fraser, but my family calls me Nynn. I'm not quite sure how I got that nickname but there it is anyways. I grew up in Northern California in a pretty small town called Petaluma where we're known for rolling hills, vineyards, and Winona Ryder. I am one of technically five siblings. I have two full-blooded siblings and two step siblings. From oldest to youngest siblings there is: Bryce, Chelsie, Kevin, and Kristen. I am in between Kevin and Kristen age wise.



 My family is definitely my life. Even though my parents divorced when I was really young, it hasn't stopped our family from still being civil. I talk to both of my parents equally and up until I moved to Arizona last year, I had a set schedule to see each one of them every week. The same goes for my siblings. My sister, Chelsie and I are best friends...constantly using up the cell phone minutes to talk to each other. My brother Bryce got married a couple years ago and has already had his first son. Landon is now a little over one years old and is the cutest little guy I have ever seen. Thinking about family is sometimes hard since I no longer live close to them, but I know once I graduate from ASU's nursing program, I will be close to them again. The picture included in this paragraph is a picture of my family including cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. For my grandparents' 50th anniversary that was in 2007, they took all of us on a cruise to the Caribbean. We are an extremely close knit family, so close that we have a joke about how fast word of mouth spreads through our family since we are always talking to one another...we call it, "Family memo."


Tug
Gem
  So besides having an awesome family, I also have awesome boyfriend and MOST of the time awesome dogs. My boyfriend, Justin, and I have been dating for almost four years now. I know he's a real trooper because when I told him we needed to move so I could go to school, he was extremely supportive. After applying to get into ASU, two months later, we were packed up and moved into our new house in Arizona with our beagle, Gem, who is now 3 years old. We also recently got another puppy last June, who we named Tug. Both our puppies are so adorable and lovey, but they can definitely be a handful. I guess it's a great experiment before having kids.

So I think I have given the majority of the necessary details of my life. It's just a taste of my life in a nutshell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment