Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peer Review 04-12


 Matt: Sorry for the writers’ block. Totally know what that feels like.

Miranda: “New Job of  a Lifetime” – Great job on not including yourself as an “I” in the subject. I like all of the descriptions that you give about the group of co-workers; it definitely paints a relatable picture. I especially like how you compare the group of workers to a second family because I can totally relate to that. I work with a bunch of people, who even after a few months have already made me feel like apart of their clan or “family” as you put it, so good work on the first blog! The only thing I’m curious about, is what do the workers do together? Like what is their job? You give us all the details about coworkers but then don’t tell us if they are salespeople or servers or office workers, so it just left me wondering.   “Happiness and Health” was a great blog. I really enjoyed how you began the blog with the first paragraph describing you and your friends eating and then the second blog goes into your deeper thoughts. It was a very creative way to set the stage and then expand. Great job!

Nicola: No blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment